Re: 2GB MMC/SD cards

From: Matt Reimer
Date: Sat Jun 03 2006 - 14:41:25 EST

On 6/3/06, Russell King <rmk+lkml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 04:00:26PM +0200, Pierre Ossman wrote:
> People have been reporting that their Palms, cameras and USB readers
> will not accept anything else.

I am not aware of any bug reports in this area, so I can't comment. In
fact, I see very few reports of MMC problems at all, so I just assume
that it merely works. Unless folk report bugs to me...

I don't know what to do about this since I don't have any cards and
I've not seen any bug reports to investigate what's going on. So I'm
just going to say "the code as it stands is correct as to my best
knowledge, please provide details of it's failings."

I suspect that a lot of these readers are broken, assuming 512 byte blocks.

Matt