Re: [ANNOUNCE qgit-1.3]

From: Marco Costalba
Date: Sun Jun 04 2006 - 05:31:16 EST

On 6/4/06, Jakub Narebski <jnareb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Marco Costalba wrote:

> This is qgit-1.3
[...]
> NEW IN THIS RELEASE
>
> Main focus of this release is usability.
>
> The big feature is the use of tabs instead of independent windows.
>
> This change alone could be enough for a release. It's a big rewrite of UI
> code to let browsing revisions and patches quicker and easier.

Of course that is advantage _only_ if the tabs are independend, and one
(usually) doesn't need to view them simultaneously, e.g. side by side.

Actually they are.
One for revisions list, one for patches and one for file content.
File content tab is indipendent from previous two (of course it can be
synced on request).

Just my 3 eurocents ;-)

Well, at today exchange rate should be 'my 2.3 eurocents' :-)

Marco