Re: [2.6.17-rc5-mm2] crash when doing second suspend: BUG in arch/i386/kernel/nmi.c:174

From: Jeremy Fitzhardinge
Date: Tue Jun 06 2006 - 12:23:06 EST

Shaohua Li wrote:
Does below patch help? The nmi suspend/resume doesn't look good to me.
Only CPU0 uses the suspend/resume code path. Other CPUs run the CPU
hotplug code path.
Unfortunately this just oopses immediately on the first suspend. The stack trace is unclear (and I'm just going from memory at the moment), but it looked like it got an invalid op. I'll try to get a clearer idea of the crash later today.