Re: [2.6.17-rc5-mm2] crash when doing second suspend: BUG in arch/i386/kernel/nmi.c:174

From: Jeremy Fitzhardinge
Date: Wed Jun 07 2006 - 13:06:40 EST

Don Zickus wrote:
Makes the start/stop paths of nmi watchdog more robust to handle the
suspend/resume cases more gracefully.
This solves the original symptom, but I'm seeing something else now. After the second resume, there's a noticable pause after it brings cpu 1 online. After the third resume it's a longer pause, and after the 4th it just hangs there. The system is up enough to respond to sysreq, but nothing in usermode seems to be actually running. I'll try and get a better understanding of what I'm seeing later today.