Need pci=conf1 to have my PCI slots working

From: Marcelo Feitoza Parisi
Date: Wed Jun 07 2006 - 15:54:31 EST

Motherboard: Asus P5VDC-MX
Northbridge: VIA P4M800 PRO
Southbridge: VIA VT8251
Kernel Version: 2.6.15-23-386 (Ubuntu Dapper Drake original kernel)

My PCI cards where not being showed on lspci and lshw. Tried to change
cards, change slots, nothing worked. So someone told me to try pci=conf1
in my boot, and it worked.He then told me that you people might be
interested in hearing that was necessary and then cowardly ran off.

Best regards

--
Marcelo Feitoza Parisi
marcelo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx