Re: what processor family does intel core duo L2400 belong to?

From: George Nychis
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 21:43:55 EST

One more thing:
http://prisguide.hardware.no/product.php?product_id=39908&view=productinfo

It turns out the socket is "Socket 479M" ... thats pentium-m isn't it?

This also seems to agree its pentium-m:
http://www.answers.com/topic/intel-processor-confusion

By the way, these results came from a google of "L2400 prescott", so its not like my google is swaying this one way or another

Therefore, i'm going with pentium-m!

Thanks for the help guys,
George