Re: Updated sysctl documentation take #2

From: Randy.Dunlap
Date: Sun Jun 11 2006 - 00:05:30 EST

On Thu, 8 Jun 2006 00:18:06 +0200 Diego Calleja wrote:

> El Wed, 7 Jun 2006 13:06:53 -0700,
> "Randy.Dunlap" <rdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
>
> > OK, that's all for the README file. I'll look at the rest of it
> > sometime this week. I don't think that it's quite ready to be merged.
>
> Thank's for your review, altought I didn't though someone was to review
> so deeply a documentation patch ;) I've gone through all the files and
> fixed the 72-col limit and everything I could. I've updated the patch
> http://terra.es/personal/diegocg/sysctl-docs

Here are some more comments for you.

1. There are quite a few lines (17) ending with ^M (carriage return)
that should be removed.

2. Lines like this one should end with a period (full stop):

+This file is SPARC-only

3. I would put this comment near the top of each file, not at
the end:

+PLEASE KEEP THIS FILE ORDERED ALPHABETICALLY.

Other than that, it's looking good to me.

Thanks,
---
~Randy