Reworked 64bit resource patches

From: Greg KH
Date: Mon Jun 12 2006 - 20:31:56 EST

Currently the -mm tree (and my pci quilt tree) has a series of patches
that enable 64bit resource sizes. It was originally done by Vivek
Goyal, and that work was based on something done by someone else before
that (sorry, can't remember that far back anymore...)

Anyway, here's a rework of that series of patches. It drops the number
of patches from 24 to 16, and enables the tree to build at any step
along the way. It also doesn't change the same lines twice (as the old
series did).

The end result is _identical_ to Vivek's patches, but will now play
nicer when ending up in the main kernel git tree.

If anyone has any comments on these, please let me know.

thanks,

greg k-h