Re: [RFC] [patch 0/6] [Network namespace] introduction

From: Eric W. Biederman
Date: Fri Jun 16 2006 - 05:21:26 EST

Daniel Lezcano <dlezcano@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Eric W. Biederman wrote:
>
> > Have you seen my previous work in this direction?
>> I know I had a much much more complete implementation. The only part
>> I had not completed was iptables support and that was about a days
>> more work.
>
> No, I didn't see your work, is it possible to send me a pointer on it or to have
> a patchset of your code ?

It is in my git tree up on kernel.org. I think it is in my proof-of-concept
branch.

The individual commits tell a tangled tale that is definitely unacceptable
for an upstream merge but the actual result is interesting.

If that isn't enough to find it, tell me and I will track down the details.
It has been a couple months since I posted it during the design discussion
and I'm way overdue for being in bed, tonight.

Eric