Re: New Metrics to measure Load average

From: sena seneviratne
Date: Mon Jun 19 2006 - 00:36:43 EST

Hi Nagar,

Thanks for your response and time.

Yes a good question.

(a) The short tasks to measure the response time itself after applying the division of load and before.

(b) The long tasks means HPC tasks to measure the load signal after applying the division of load and before.

I have run it for 600s, 1000s, and 1500s.

The both these tests were successful.

What I want to document is some standard tests just like using lmbench and re-aim-7.

I will go through your web site as well

Thanks
Sena Seneviratne
Computer Engineering Lab
School of Electrical and Information Engineering
Sydney University
Australia