GFS2 and DLM

From: Steven Whitehouse
Date: Tue Jun 20 2006 - 08:09:03 EST

Hi,

Linus, Andrew suggested to me to send this pull request to you directly.
Please consider merging the GFS2 filesystem and DLM from (they are both
in the same tree for ease of testing):

rsync://rsync.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/steve/gfs2-2.6.git

They have both lived in -mm for quite some time. We merged all review
feedback and patches that came though -mm and from the various previous
postings of patches to lkml and fsdevel mailing lists.

I have updated my git tree so that its fully uptodate with your current
tree (as of the time of this request) and tested building and using it,

Steve.