Re: [linux-pm] swsusp regression [Was: 2.6.17-mm1]

From: Jeremy Fitzhardinge
Date: Thu Jun 22 2006 - 04:23:33 EST

Andrew Morton wrote:
My laptop has the same problem.
Mine too. I wonder if its related to the (apparently) bluetooth-caused oops I reported earlier today?

Though I'm seeing the suspend problem on a system with no bluetooth module loaded; the only USB device on the bus is the fingerprint-reader.

My suspend script removes the uhci_hcd module on suspend. The device complaining EBUSY is the ehci hub, which has nothing hanging off it.