CHARITY PROJECT

From: Hing David
Date: Sun Jun 25 2006 - 13:26:07 EST

Hello Friend,

My name is Mrs. Hing David I am a dying woman who has
decided
to donate what I have to charity through you.You may be
wondering why I
chose you. But someone has to be chosen. I am 59 years
old and was
diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,immediately after
the death of
my husband who had left me everything he worked for.I
have been touched by
the lord to donate from what I have inherited
from my late husband to
charity through you for the good work of
humanity,rather than allow my
relatives to use my husband's hard
earned funds inappropriately.
I have asked the lord to forgive me all
my sins and I believe he
has,because He is merciful. I will be going
in for an operation,and I
pray that I survive the operation.

I have
decided to WILL/Donate the sum of $5.5 Million (Five Million
five
Hundred thousand Dollars) to charity through you for the good work
of
the lord, and to help the motherless,less privileged and also for the

assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any telephone

calls, due to the fact that my relatives are around me and I have been

restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls because I deserve

all the rest I can get.

Presently,I have informed my lawyer about my
decision in WILLING this
fund to charity through you. I wish you all
the best and may the good
Lord bless you abundantly, and please use
the funds well and always
extend the good work to others.

If you are
interested in carrying out this task,i will inform my Family
Lawyer so
that he can arrange the release of the funds to you.

I know i have
never met you but my mind tells me to do this,and I hope
you act
sincerely.I will pay you 30% of this money if you will assist
me
because I am now too weak and frigile to do things myself because of

my cancer.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiaality in this
matter until
the task is accomplished,as I don't want anything that
will Jeopardize
my last wish, due to the fact that I do not want
relatives or family
members standing in the away of my last wish.

Love,
Mrs Hing David