Re: [RFC 3/8] Move HIGHMEM counter into highmem.c/.h

From: Nick Piggin
Date: Tue Jul 04 2006 - 12:56:44 EST

Christoph Lameter wrote:
On Mon, 3 Jul 2006, Andrew Morton wrote:

Ok. Will put a #ifdef CONFIG_HIGHMEM around that statement and the following one.

That will take the patchset up to 27 new ifdefs. Is there a way of improving
that?

Ideas are welcome. I can put some of the tests for zones together into one
big #ifdef in mmzone.h but otherwise this is going to be difficult.

I don't think there's much point. They all look pretty straightforward,
and if you try doing something fancy it might just make it more fragile
or harder to read.

--
SUSE Labs, Novell Inc.