Re: [Suspend2-devel] Re: uswsusp history lesson

From: grundig
Date: Sat Jul 08 2006 - 15:28:30 EST

El Sat, 8 Jul 2006 20:01:30 +0300,
"Alon Bar-Lev" <alon.barlev@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:

> Anyway... Unlike the ALSA case, people opens bugs on suspen2 (The new
> system) and not on swsusp, since Nigel is much more receptive, and
> because of the large user community suspend2 works much better.

Pavel has been working to make suspend work as hard as Nigel and others,
don't pretend the contrary because it's not true. They fixed swsusp so
that now it works for me, and they're actively improving it (which is
why they still deserve their place in the MAINTAINERS file, if it was
undermaintained or uswsusp would be a really bad idea I could
understand it, but it's not the case) every day where it doesn't
works (just as Nigel with suspend2).