"Why Reuser 4 still is not in" doc (was: 'reiserFS?')

From: Diego Calleja
Date: Sun Jul 16 2006 - 16:02:38 EST

El Sun, 16 Jul 2006 13:48:04 -0400,
Theodore Tso <tytso@xxxxxxx> escribió:

> As far as I know not all of the problems were fixed. And it has been
> observed that given the abuse and accusations that were directed at
> the people who did decide to review it, that it would not at all
> surprising if some (all?) of reviewers may have decided they had
> better things to do. Getting things merged into mainline is not a
> right, and the reviewers are volunteers.....

Maybe it's too late and reiser 4 will get in in the next release, but
I've written this doc into the kernelnewbies' wiki:
http://wiki.kernelnewbies.org/WhyReiser4IsNotIn . If you disagree with
something in that doc, edit it or just answer to this mail what you want
to see in it and I'll add it myself.