DSP software for ixp board

From: Dennis Jacob
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 10:42:52 EST

Hello,

I want to port an application to intel ixp with
snapgear 2.4.31. For SLIC / SLAC support in the board,
I want to use the DSP software from intel and the
version now available from intel site is
DSR2.6.2Release. But I am using intel ixp libs V2.0
and the doccumentation with the DSP s/w tells to use
ixp libs 1.4v.

May be because of that, when I am making the
kernel I am getting some compilation errors

Can anybody tell me whether there is any version of
DSR s/w which complys with ixp libs v2.0?

Thanks
Dennis