2.6.18-rc3 - ReiserFS - warning: vs-8115: get_num_ver: not directory or indirect item

From: Jesper Juhl
Date: Sun Jul 30 2006 - 09:06:33 EST

I just got a warning message with 2.6.18-rc3 that I've never seen before :

ReiserFS: sda4: warning: vs-8115: get_num_ver: not directory or indirect item

The message showed up twice in dmesg during two parallel "make -j3"
builds of the 2.6.18-rc3 kernel source in two sepperate directories.
I've tried to reproduce it but without luck.

It would be nice if someone could tell me what the message means and
wether or not I should be worried about it.

--
Jesper Juhl <jesper.juhl@xxxxxxxxx>