Re: minor typo fixes in md.txt

From: Christian Kujau
Date: Mon Jul 31 2006 - 15:53:59 EST

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006, Randy.Dunlap wrote:
Attachments make review/feedback more difficult and less likely.

ACK, sorry.

However, it is common (and hence not a problem) to use
2 spaces after a period (full stop) at the end of a sentence,
so I would prefer that those parts of the patch be dropped.

Um, really? I've never seen this before...but then again I'm not a native english speaker, but I still find it annoying...hm, but that's no reason, right :-)

-desipite possible corruption. This is normally done with
+desipite possible corruption. This is normally done with
despite

ACK.

Fix indentation/alignment.

The indentation of this file is...."interesting" and I did not dare to touch it, I thought it had some special meaning....

Anyway, I'll return to more important issues then, maybe Ingo just want to scratch one of the "level" explanations, this *is* confusing. But above all, I was really impressed to find all the sysfs-switches documented and now I know what this debian-checkarray script was up to...

Thanks,
Christian
--
BOFH excuse #198:

Post-it Note Sludge leaked into the monitor.