Newest Serial core issue

From: Aubrey
Date: Wed Aug 02 2006 - 03:21:52 EST

Hi all,

My platform is using DMA to tx/rx data from UART. It's ok for tx
datapath when I port the driver to the newest serial core framework.
But I found all of the current existing drivers are using
"uart_insert_char" to process the received chars to the high level tty
driver, that means the received chars are processed byte by byte. But
for my case, I need to transfer the received data to the high level
tty driver block by block. Did I miss some API like
"uart_insert_block"?
Or Are there any other way to deal with my case to use the newest serial core?

Thanks for any hints.

Regards,
-Aubrey