Are you an escort?

From: info
Date: Wed Aug 02 2006 - 18:43:33 EST

Hi,

Are you based in the UK? If so I have developed a guide for Escorts in the
UK to double their earning and ensure that you are getting the most out of
your profession.

I have already sold over 20,000 copies to people like yourself, have a look
at my website to see what my previous customers have to say! It has a
comperhensive guide to:

Getting filthy rich clients
Getting more out of your Clients
How one Escort earned £10,000 a week by following a few simple steps
What to say to your clients
How to get them coming back, again and again and again....
Top ten tips to besoming a high earning escort
where to market yourself
how to market yourself

This guide is not available anywhere else on the internet and is exclusive
to me - as I have written it. I hae been an escort, and I earn over £15,000
a week!

The guide comes with a 100% guarantee!

Have a look at my site, by going to www.escortsuccess.co.uk

Jane