Re: [linux-usb-devel] 2.6.18-rc6-mm1

From: Mattia Dongili
Date: Tue Sep 12 2006 - 14:05:55 EST

On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 07:22:11PM +0200, Mattia Dongili wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 10:28:27AM -0400, Alan Stern wrote:
[...]
> > I was just going to send in a patch to fix the problem. I haven't had
> > much of a chance to try it out yet. The patch is included below, so you
> > can test it right away and let me know if it works for you before I submit
> > it.
>
> going to reboot to test it, hold on.

No luck here. I'll give -mm2 a run just to

full dmesg
with patch applied[1]:
http://oioio.altervista.org/linux/dmesg-2.6.18-rc6-mm1-fail-S3-2

without it (it's almost identical :)):
http://oioio.altervista.org/linux/dmesg-2.6.18-rc6-mm1-fail-S3

.config:
http://oioio.altervista.org/linux/config-2.6.18-rc6-mm1-3

[1]: I didn't rebuild fully, just applied the patch and re-run make
bzImage modules

--
mattia
:wq!