Re: [linux-usb-devel] 2.6.18-rc6-mm1 (-mm2): ohci resume problem

From: Robert Hancock
Date: Thu Sep 14 2006 - 20:52:38 EST

Alan Stern wrote:
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, Alan Stern wrote:

Now of course, the autosuspend stuff has to work properly no matter what the kernel configuration is. I'll go back and rebuild the drivers with USB_SUSPEND turned off and see what happens. With any luck I'll have a fix ready in the near future.

This should start fixing things, but I'm not certain it will solve the entire problem. If it doesn't work, send another dmesg log.

This patch seems to fix the problem for me..

--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
To email, remove "nospam" from hancockr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx