Re: GPLv3 Position Statement

From: alan
Date: Fri Sep 29 2006 - 16:22:20 EST

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, Linus Torvalds wrote:

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, alan wrote:

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, Linus Torvalds wrote:

(*) Hah. Who do I think I'm kidding? The revolution will be bloody and
brutal, and you're not going to get the choice to "elect" me except in the
history books written by yours truly.

Wow. You have been living in Portland too long. ]:>

Is there some Portland subculture that I should be aware of?

Inquiring minds want to know.

That would be telling.

Here are a few clues to the secret handshake that is Portland...

http://www.mondocroquet.com/
http://portland.cacophony.org/
http://www.orycon.org/orycon28/
http://communique.portland.or.us/02/12/santanarchy_now

And that is only the stuff I can mention in public. Portland has even darker secrets.

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink