Re: [ANNOUNCE] Online Journaled File System (OJFS) v1.0

From: Online Journaled File System
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 11:12:44 EST

Hello Jörn!

--- Jörn Engel <joern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Thu, 12 October 2006 06:54:05 -0700, Online
> Journaled File System wrote:
> >
> > So 10 years at an asylum instead of 25 to life in
> > maximum security prison? eh!? YOU are insane,
> too.
>
> In the cases I know it was more like 6 month of
> hospital and taking
> pills for the rest of the life. Many people above
> 60 have seen worse.

We appreciate your insight! What you just said sounds
very, very scary.

> > Tell that to his wife her family and kids!
>
> I have zero knowledge about what happened to her and
> therefore won't
> comment on the legal case of her disappearing. If
> you are looking for
> a legal comment, ask a lawyer. If you have a
> suspicion you can back
> with evidence, contact the law enforcement
> authorities. If you have a
> personal opinion and like to share it, talk to a
> friend.
>
> In either of those cases, LKML is _not_ the place to
> pester. Go away.
> Shoo.

LKML is for everything concerning the Linux kernel
development process and well being. What will we do
about our beloved filesystem now? We must upgrade to
OJFS as all current ReiserFS users face an uncertain
future. We especially can't have idiots like "Lex
(Luthor?) Lyamin" develop it, if he can't even write
one proper sentence how on earth will he produce a top
quality filesystem?

Thank you,
The OJFS Team (AYBABTU).