KORG OpenVZ...

From: Paul Ingram
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 06:15:06 EST

Hello All,

I am requesting that OpenVZ makes it into the main kernel branch.

It gives me what I need to satisfy my customers requirements (and my own).

ATM, the only fly in the ointment is installation - with the current stable OpenVZ
branch being an ancient 2.6.9 kernel, use of my customers shiny new Megaraid
SATA controller meant I had to use the 2.6.16 OpenVZ dev branch - which is
*still* an old kernel. There would be no problem if OpenVZ was part of the main
branch.

Please, please please consider putting OpenVZ into the main kernel branch ASAP.

Thanks for reading this.

Best Regards, Paul.