Re: 2.6.19-rc2-mm2

From: Mariusz Kozlowski
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 10:57:31 EST

Hi,

> > I installed 2.6.19-rc2-mm2 without kernel debugging options enabled
> > first. The output below is what I saw when the kernel started. Then I
> > enabled debugging and system hangs with oops with no trace in the logs.
> > It is not easily repeatable though. It happens from time to time.
>
> Is that patch helps?

Sorry but it did not help. Both errors (pcmcia ioctl and drm) are still there.
It is hard to trigger these errors when debugging is enabled. I did something
like 10 or more reboots with no error seen. When I recompiled the kernel
without debugging support almost every reboot triggers error. The good thing
is that beside these errors system is usable and wifi works just fine.

Regards,

Mariusz Kozlowski