Re: Problems with mounting filesystems from /dev/hdb (kernel 2.6.18.1)

From: Jiri Slaby
Date: Thu Nov 09 2006 - 06:21:04 EST

On 11/8/06, Jano <jasieczek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 8 Lis, 22:50, Jiri Slaby <jirislaby@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Which ATA do you use (the prod or experimental)? Post a .config.

.config has been attached. I hope it contains an answer to your
question, because otherwise I wouldn't know where to search for this
information.

Aah, sorry for the question, you use 2.6.18.1 and there is no such option yet.

Despite you have ide-generic built-in and other drivers have as a
module and you don't use initrd. If I was you, I'll try to disable
ide-generic and choose your ide chipset as built-in in
ATA/ATAPI/MFM/RLL support under Device drivers.

regards,
--
http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xslaby/ Jiri Slaby
faculty of informatics, masaryk university, brno, cz