Re: IDE cs5530 hda: lost interrupt

From: Saulo
Date: Thu Nov 09 2006 - 07:31:54 EST

Alan Cox wrote:

Ar Mer, 2006-11-08 am 19:48 -0300, ysgrifennodd Saulo:

I tried others operating systems, this machine work fine with DOS 6.22
and Windows CE 4.2, but lock on FreeBSD and Linux.

So it works with systems that don't use the interrupt ? Is this some
kind of PDA type device designed for Windows CE where they've not
bothered wiring the interrupt perhaps.

If so you'll need to write a polling CF driver for it, which actually is
one of those things that we could do with for some other embedded cases
too.

Alan

No it's not a PDA designed for Windows CE it´s a motherboard designed for us like 386 compatible. According to motherboard´s designers INTR are standard and Windows XP run too without any changes.

Saulo