Re: Kernel list rejecting my email

From: Oleg Verych
Date: Tue Nov 14 2006 - 18:26:50 EST

On 2006-11-14, David Miller wrote:
[]
> I banned you from the site entirely because your email
> address keeps bouncing from time to time, repeatedly,
> and instead of contacting us and asking why you just
> blindly resubscribe.
>
> I figured that blocking you entirely would get your
> attention and finally make you try to contact us.
[]

Would you like, David, explain why my messages sometimes go to /dev/null?
Last one was <http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.test/3360>, while
was dropped even via gmane.org nntp posting, as well as with lkml in cc.

Thanks.

While using gmane.org news is very nice to read, i have problems with
adding lkml in cc list, when i post. That is because gmane is replacing
"newsgroup" header with "To" one, and my news user agent is replacing "Cc"
with "To", and not add lkml to it, when sending copies my e-mail.
So, i add "Mail-Followup-To", "Reply-to" is taboo on vger.kernel.org,
and former is not supported by popular MUAs ;\

Maybe a should hack my news client to do some magic with this, don't
know yet.
____