Re: [2.6 patch] remove the broken VIDEO_ZR36120 driver

From: Pauline Middelink
Date: Tue Nov 28 2006 - 16:42:53 EST

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 around 20:11:35 +0100, Peter Schlaf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to see this driver fixed and remaining in the kernel and
> would give any support I can to achive this goal.
>
> I have a zr36120 based tv card and wrote a driver on my own based on
> this kernel driver from Pauline Middelink. Maybe it could be helpful.

I would have no problem Peter taking over the maintainance of the driver.
Due to timeconstrains I no longer have the time to upgrade the driver
to v4l2 (which is a bigger problem than getting the current driver to
run under 2.6)

Met vriendelijke groet,
Pauline Middelink
--
GPG Key fingerprint = 2D5B 87A7 DDA6 0378 5DEA BD3B 9A50 B416 E2D0 C3C2
For more details look at my website http://www.polyware.nl/~middelink