Re: Boot failure with ext2 and initrds

From: Russell King
Date: Wed Nov 29 2006 - 04:20:58 EST

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 12:30:36AM -0800, Andrew Morton wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 07:40:00 +0000
> Russell King <rmk+lkml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Yet another attempt to get a response from Andrew. It is rather
> > important that you DO respond to this.
>
> You can read the code as easily as I can?

Sigh. Please don't cut the relevant part of my _first_ email message
where it can be clearly seen that I _have_ read the code and interpreted
it _differently_ from you.

> I'm not really sure what you're asking - I thought Mingming cleared
> things up.

Which message did this happen?

What I'm looking for is confirmation of the semantics of
find_next_zero_bit(), which is a fairly simple question to ask, and
certainly does not justify this rather obtuse and difficult thread.

<extremely frustrated>

--
Russell King
maintainer of: