Re: [git pull] Input patches for 2.6.19

From: Jiri Kosina
Date: Fri Dec 08 2006 - 04:51:00 EST

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006, Dmitry Torokhov wrote:

> Hi Linus,
> Please pull from:
>         git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dtor/input.git
> or
>         master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dtor/input.git
> to receive updates for input subsystem.
> b/drivers/usb/input/hid-core.c | 7
> b/drivers/usb/input/hid-input.c | 4
> b/drivers/usb/input/hid.h | 1

OK, this is going to break the merge from Greg's tree of generic HID
layer, which was planned for today.

The merge will probably emit a large .rej files, due to the large blocks
of code being moved around, but it seems that most of the changes which
would conflict with the merge could be trivially solved by hand.

Greg, should I prepare a new version of the generic HID patches against
merged Linus' + Dmitry's trees and send them to you?

Thanks,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs