re: Day trading obsticles

From: geoff@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed Dec 20 2006 - 07:05:16 EST

Good day once again,

Here is a day trading video on how to clean up your charting/execution computer. A few of the group members have been having problems with audio, low resources and system slow downs. This video explains how you can minimize a lot of these issues. If you'd like to check it out, please see the link below. Trading is my job, I cant have a unefficient PC causing me to miss moves.

FLASH VIDEO LINK: http://webpages.charter.net/puretick/cleanup/index.html

Also we have updated the PureTick blog at http://www.puretick.com/blog

GN!

Have a good day trading tomorrow