Re: Alternative msync() fix for 2.6.18?

From: Jeff Licquia
Date: Wed Jan 03 2007 - 09:58:33 EST

On Fri, 2006-12-29 at 15:01 +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> Yes, I agree. I'm CCing the linux-mm list in hope that someone can
> review your patch. In the meantime, I've asked the Debian LSB folks to
> verify that your patch fixes the LSB problem.

I am running the complete lsb-runtime-test suite against the new kernels
(as installed yesterday from the sid apt repo at
http://kernel-archive.buildserver.net/debian-kernel), but I also did a
run with just the msync test, which passed. I will report the results
for the full suite when they become available.

FWIW, here's uname:

Linux xenpc 2.6.18-4-xen-686 #1 SMP Mon Jan 1 02:33:53 UTC 2007 i686 GNU/Linux