RE: udev/aacraid interaction - should aacraid set 'removable'?

From: Salyzyn, Mark
Date: Fri Jan 05 2007 - 16:16:09 EST

I do not have any close at hand (cleaned out the hardware closet to
hazardous waste) :-(

But, as far as I am concerned :-), if it says 'DPT' or 'Adaptec' as the
manufacturer's name portion of the inquiry field, or has 'RAID' or
'Array' somewhere in the product name inquiry field, you have covered
most, if not all, of the possibilities I can come up with!

Hope that helps.

Sincerely -- Mark Salyzyn