Re: [announce] Squashfs 3.2 released

From: Andrey Borzenkov
Date: Sun Jan 07 2007 - 09:50:37 EST

Arkadiusz Patyk wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 05:33:53 +0000, you wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I'm pleased to announce the release of Squashfs 3.2.
>
> What about lzma and squashfs ?

I have patches for 3.0, 3.1 and (not yet finished) 3.2. As far as I can
tell:

src/squashfs3.2/squashfs-tools/lzma/README:
=======
This directory contains some source files from the
7z archive utility. (www.7-zip.org)

All the files in this directory was originally released
with the LGPL license.
=======

Now "originally released" is somewhat interesting form of expression, but I
do not think you can change license post factum.

The patches are for "personal use" but I am happy to work together to make
them ready for inclusion.

-andrey