Re: i386,2.6 cyrix.c cann't found companion chip

From: Hiroshi Miura
Date: Sun Jan 07 2007 - 11:24:41 EST

Hi Takada-san,

It is obviously bad.
These part is added several years ago by my post.
A cyrix.c try to find chip because of chip hardware bug affected
to timer which has started early.

Now, these chips have already been obsolete.
There are 2 options. One is simply remove these functionality.
The other is to move it to compile time ifdef that is off by default.

For user who use in embbeded environment,
I wanna change it to ifdef.

Thank you for report!

Hiroshi