Re: BUG: linux 2.6.19 unable to enable acpi

From: Matheus Izvekov
Date: Wed Jan 17 2007 - 02:37:49 EST

On 1/17/07, Luming Yu <luming.yu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 1/17/07, Matheus Izvekov <mizvekov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It used to support power button events, dont know what else. Is there
> anything I can do to check how good the acpi support is?

Did you check BIOS setting? Is there any ACPI related menuitems?
No ACPI related menuitems, just APM ones, which are disabled.
Does MS windows work?

Yes, but i dont have it anymore to check how acpi was working there.
But that is yes for sure, i could turn it off with the power button.

Have you ever tried other kernel i.e. 2.6.18, 2.6.17, 2.6.16..?

No, but ill try if it proves to be necessary.