Re: XFS or Kernel Problem / Bug

From: Stefan Priebe - FH
Date: Tue Jan 23 2007 - 03:32:38 EST

Hi!

I can give you an idea of the workload :-) I have the same problem on an nearly idle Server. There runs only a few cronjobs (normal Debian System crons).

The load was not higher than 0.01 on this system the last 3 days and this morning it crashes with the same error.

I've not tested 2.6.19.x cause this one has some problems with SATA AHCI driver which we need. But i can manuelly update only this system with 2.6.19.x and wait some days.

There were no other messages in the log.

Cheers,
Stefan