Re: [Ksummit-2006-discuss] 2007 Linux Kernel Summit

From: Dirk Hohndel
Date: Thu Jan 25 2007 - 16:00:19 EST

On 1/25/07 12:51 PM, "David Miller" <davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> For the first time in many years I'm strongly considering actually
>>> going to the kernel summit, however if it goes back to Ottawa I
>>> definitely will stop going again.
>>
>> Is that specific to Ottawa, or is this any North American location?
>
> It's about repetitiveness and what that does to human beings.
>
> It's too damn repetitive to go to the same location over and over.

I fully agree with that. And I certainly hope that LKS will change location
every year (and I am the last person who pushes for it to return to Ottawa -
I'd like to see it come back to North America and maybe have it alternate
between continents, though).

So how about Vancouver, B.C. for 08 and Praha, CZ for 09?

/D