Re: [Ksummit-2007-discuss] Re: [Ksummit-2006-discuss] 2007 LinuxKernel Summit

From: Greg Ungerer
Date: Mon Jan 29 2007 - 22:54:28 EST

Dave Jones wrote:
On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 01:06:17AM +0100, Jes Sorensen wrote:
> Then there is the issue of architectures, at least in my book KS should
> focus on the ones that are really live and not in maintenance mode.
> x86_64, x86_32, PPC, ia64, ARM seems to be the driving ones these days,
> m68k, Sparc32, and others, somewhat less so .....

Again, I don't recall us spending any time at all discussing m68k, or
sparc, whilst the others you mention were well represented.

Well, others where represented, I was there looking after non-mmu m68k
for example (and other general non-mmu stuff). There just wasn't much
contentious stuff in that space that needed wider discussion.

Regards
Greg