Re: [Ksummit-2007-discuss] 2007 Linux Kernel Summit

From: Dave Airlie
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 04:45:15 EST

Rather, than "business class ;-)", i whould like to see comments about
good quality video coverage of the KS, which (KS) is that, as you
described here:

KS isn't a conference that lends itself to recording ppl a lot of
people seem to think it is like a mini-OLS or mini-LCA, it is more
discussion based (or at least should be...), it isn't held in a
lecture theatre, people aren't meant to do slides beyond talking
points....

It mainly involves ppl sitting around tables talking about stuff with
some mics... I think we could hold KS as an open non-invite event if
it wasn't attached to a major conference and was held somewhere no-one
wants to go :-)

Dave.