Re: 2.6.20-rc6-mm3

From: Maciej Rutecki
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 17:19:32 EST

Andrew Morton napisaÅ(a):
> Temporarily at
>
> http://userweb.kernel.org/~akpm/2.6.20-rc6-mm3/
>
> Will appear later at
>
> ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/akpm/patches/2.6/2.6.20-rc6/2.6.20-rc6-mm3/
>

> - Restored git-block.patch: mainly the block unplugging rework. The
> problematic CFQ updates have been taken out.
>
> - Restored the fsaio patches as a consequence.
>
> - A huge ACPI update.

I have two problems. First suspend to disk.

After suspend to disk (before resume) I check time in bios, and it's
correct, but during resume, I have this message:

"Suspending console(s)"

system wait 20 seconds (or more) until finish resume. Also system clock
was slow about this 20 seconds.

Second problem, power button doesn't work. When I pressed it, I has this
error:

ACPI Error (evevent-0305): No installed handler for fixed event
[00000002] [20070126]

--
Maciej Rutecki <maciej.rutecki@xxxxxxxxx>