wireless kernel driver porting

From: nahidesafe-kernel
Date: Wed Jan 31 2007 - 14:52:11 EST

Hi all, I've bought a USB wireless TA bundled with GPL
Linux drivers for 2.6.11 kernel series.
The driver seems to compile fine with 2.6.15-gentoo-r1
on x86, but can't be used on x86_64 systems.
Technical support can't provide a porting of the
driver in the short time.
It seems that there are no driver included in the
current kernel tree for this wireless TA:
Conitech Dakota Wireless TA 56Mbps.
The driver provided is the IS89C35 Wireless Linux
Driver 3.0.47.0, copyrighted by Winbond Electronic
Corporation, ISSC and released with
MODULE_LICENSE("GPL");

I haven't a ftp server where to put the driver tarball
so if you can help me tell me where I can send an
email with the driver as attachment ~500kb.
Please CC me in your reply, I'm not subscribed to the
list.