Re: [Ksummit-2007-discuss] Re: [Ksummit-2006-discuss] 2007 LinuxKernel Summit

From: Jes Sorensen
Date: Wed Jan 31 2007 - 17:54:17 EST

Stephen Hemminger wrote:
Some of those people have a role other than developing patches. This
is not like stock in a public company where one patch == one vote. The
important part is to make sure that the attendee list covers the people
that have an desire to contribute. Sometimes there are people
who aren't contributing to mainline kernel, but instead are off doing
there own thing and need to be heard. How can we cause more interest?

Stephen,

I totally agree with this. I am trying to raise the issues because I
hear a lot of dissent from various places.

Cheers,
Jes