Re: New module-init-tools pre-release (v3.3-pre6)

From: Jon Masters
Date: Thu Feb 01 2007 - 03:47:31 EST

Andrew Morton wrote:

No, I was thinking of a record which explicitly mentions module-init-tools.
It's not a part of the kernel, but it is closely connected to it, and this is
useful information to have in ./MAINTAINERS.

Ah, now that makes more sense. I was thinking you were thinking of an existing entry. Meh, anyway, way too late in the evening for thought.

The patch you sent claims that you maintain kernel/module.c.

Indeed, which I don't want to. Rusty can keep that one for now :-)

Jon.