Re: hdparm for lib_pata

From: Patrick Ale
Date: Sat Feb 03 2007 - 19:19:06 EST

On 2/4/07, Stephen Clark <Stephen.Clark@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have had two different laptops that had to have boot time command line
overrides to get the
driver to allow the hardware work at what it was spec-ed at.

Well, I am sure that someone will at least take the problem I have
serious and will give me a good alternative to get things working,
which isnt always the case with mickeysoft :D

But again, yes, I do agree that if someone/something decides to reduce
my transferspeed I should have an option to override that decision or
tell the thing not to make that decision.

Patrick