clocksource v13

From: Daniel Walker
Date: Sun Feb 04 2007 - 23:21:33 EST

I released another version of my clocksource update. I incorporated some
of Ingo's suggestions. I also tested my changes on an older Sony Vaio
where the TSC stops in C2/C3. I noticed that generic time already marks
the TSC unstable if the system enters C2/C3 . So the verify code doesn't
need to run. If I disable that the TSC is detect the same with both sets
of changes. I haven't found a VAIO that has random frequency changes. If
it's a rare condition we can use the DMI black list to avoid using it on
those system.

Download from,

ftp://source.mvista.com/pub/dwalker/clocksource/clocksource-v13/

Daniel