Re: Intel chooses not to support its HECI/QPS Chip in Linux?

From: Justin Piszcz
Date: Mon Feb 05 2007 - 05:55:10 EST

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007, Arjan van de Ven wrote:

On Sun, 2007-02-04 at 10:57 -0500, Justin Piszcz wrote:
Hi,

Anyone from Intel that reads LKML, could you provide an update as to what
is happening with support for your HECI Controller/QPS chip, which is used
on 965 (and possibly other?) chipsets.

I asked the right folks and the word I got was "Soon". The code we have
needs some major cleanups before it's suitable for lkml posting... but
it'll be there soon. We're working on the cleanups full time.... We'll
send an update when we're further along

Very good news, thanks for the update!

Justin.